Meon, the Light Quest
Version 1.1: What's new ?
- Two hints available by level instead of one
- Enable/disable pause when switching level
In 1997, Professor Tagishaki, from Tokyo Quantum Mechanics institute, found new elementary particles that he called Meons.
In this puzzle game, you must solve more than 120 levels to free Meons.
Use Prism, Splitter and other various tools to light all the Meons and solve the Light Quest!
Incredible graphics and infernal puzzles available on your Smartphone and Pocket PC.
- More than 120 levels to solve
- Intuitive gameplay for touchscreen
- Support every screen size (176 x 220, 240 x 240, 240 x 320, 320 x 240, 320 x 320, 640 x 480 etc...)
- Multi-language version
- Available on Windows Mobile Smartphone, Pocket PC 5 and 6. See list of supported devices
Need some help?
Stuck on this damned level 64? Need some help to free Meons ? Our best antimatter inspectors may help you ; they have
written a complete Meon Walkthrough that reveals all levels solutions. Don't abuse of this bible !
Go to Meon Walkthrough >>